StandBy Support After Suicide is being delivered in the Murray PHN region by Lifeline Central Victoria and Mallee, in a consortium with Lifeline Albury Wodonga.
StandBy Murray supports anyone who has been bereaved or impacted by suicide, including:
- Individuals, families, friends and witnesses
- Schools, workplaces and community groups
- First responders and service providers
StandBy Murray provides:
- Face-to-face or telephone support
- Locally tailored community awareness and training workshops
- Information and referrals to support services and resources in your region
- We are able to be contacted 24/7 via phone: 0439 173 310
There is no time frame on when a suicide occurred in order to be eligible for support from StandBy Murray. We can support people who live within the Murray Primary Health Network. This covers:
- North West Victoria, Central Victoria, Goulburn Valley and North East Victoria
- Towns and communities including, but not limited to: Mildura, Robinvale, Swan Hill, Donald, Kerang, Echuca, Kyabram, Bendigo, Castlemaine, Kyneton, Woodend, Cobram, Yarrawonga, Shepparton, Seymour, Broadford, Yea, Albury, Wodonga, Wangaratta, Benalla, Mansfield, Marysville, Bright and Corryong.
Please contact StandBy Murray Coordinator, Lucinda Fraser, with any enquiries or referrals:
24/7 Phone: 0439 173 310