Lifeline Central Victoria & Mallee is participating in the Big Give today, and we need your help!!
Big Give is a fundraising campaign, for everyone in Central Victoria: from the Murray to the Macedon Ranges. Big Give is an initiative of the Community Foundation for Central Victoria with lead sponsors The City of Greater Bendigo and Bendigo Stadium Ltd.
The idea is that if you are a person in the community who is passionate to make a difference, or you just want to give back to your community, you can make a donation to the organisation(s) you love participating in Big Give. Donations can be as little as $10 or as large as you want. #givewhereyoulive and help your favourite not-for-profit (i.e. Lifeline Central Victoria & Mallee) win cash prizes.
Every donation over $10 helps us win BIG prizes, so if you can spare $10 please pop over to our fundraising page today.
A lot of great friends of Lifeline Central Vicotoria and Mallee have put in a great deal of time to help us with our Big Give campaign, and we’d like to thank them here:
- LifelineCVM fundraising manager Bernadette Holland-Cozens
- Our board member Robin Tchernomoroff and her team at LearnPRN Pty Ltd (Kelly & Marie-Claire)
- The following organisations who donated to our volunteer lunch: Hazeldene’s; Campbell’s Cash and Carry; Subway Kangaroo Flat; Beechworth Bakery Bendigo; Coles McIvor Road; Bendigo Violet St Primary School; local artist Robyn Robertson; and Lazy Flowers Strathfieldsaye
- Everyone who has (and will!) donate today!
How does Lifeline Central Victoria & Mallee use their donations?
A huge 71% of our costs are directly related to saving lives by answering calls from people in crisis. The other 29% of our costs support our operations via rent, utilities, administration etc. So you can see that any donation we receive directly supports those in need.